Wee Soon Chit
Wee graduated from the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) in 1991 with a Bachelor in Surveying (Hons) (Property Management).
Upon graduation, he was attached to an international property consultancy firm for 5 years. He briefly joined
a public-listed property developer before jointly setting up Regroup Associates (Johor) Sdn Bhd [rebranded as CB Richard Ellis (Johor) Sdn Bhd] in 1997.
He set up Landserve (Johor) Sdn Bhd in June 2013.
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Registered Valuer (V418) and Estate Agent (E1272)
- Chairman of PEPS Johor Branch
- Past Chairman of RISM Johor Branch
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia (FRISM)
- Member of the The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
Throughout his 22 years working experience, we has valued an extensive range of properties, which include shopping centres, office buildings, hotels, golf courses, township developments, quarries, oil palm estates etc.
Wee was also actively involved with real estate agency and consultancy, advising multi-national and overseas clients in their real estate needs in Johor State, as well as handling transactions involving mainly industrial and commercial properties.